About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Greetings, Thank you for stopping by my little space on the World Wide Web. My blog is intended to be a friendly, informative space where you can pick up tips and tricks. I am Dani and 25 years old. Just like most other twenty somethings I thought I had a life plan after university and planned to take my Broadcast Journalism degree to the city. However, things do not happen like that as in my final year I learned I was pregnant and would be facing it alone. My blog covers the ups and downs without sugar coating (although i do love sugar). Finishing a degree and starting a master with a two month old baby was hard and I intend to cover all aspects of the unexpectedness and unconventional start of my family. I am in a place where I could not be happier with my family; Jack, Alexander and baby bear in my tummy. I will concentrate on my pregnancy, getting back in shape, diet and exercise and pulling it all together with no sleep. Alongside, I also plan to share my personal wedding planning journey. . Having worked as an Event manager I am thrilled to be organising my own wedding. I plan to do most of it myself and will talk you through DIY tips and tricks.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Best and worst baby newborn products

This blog is a quick review of baby and related products starting from the best and the worst:


 Best Johnson baby bedtime bath and wash (purple bottle) gets baby sleepy and smells so good Tesco's own nappies- easy to put on and doesn't leak like more well known brands and Tesco Nappy wipes donot get stuck together plus they have a great seal.  Infacol- stock up as this works wonders Boots sensitive body cream- for dry patches and rashes Sudocream- for worse rashes Lansinoh nipple cream and breat pads (both more pricey but worth it) Phillips advent electric breast pump (way easier than manual that gets very tiring) Baby towel (with hood) perfect for wrapping your baby up after they get out the bath! Blankets- baby gap do the nicest and warmest baby blankets! Absolute must in colder climates Slings- great for cities and ease


 Worst Moses basket - buy(cheap) Argos- babies really aren't in them very long so don't splash out Baby bath- easier in the bath with you or in a bucket! Baby shoes- don't splash out as chances are babies wont wear them (especially not boys shoes, girls ballerina shoes are better  in design). Mothercare shoes are the best. Most others fall off. Clothes- everyone buys your baby clothes. Just buy the basics to begin with. They grow out of them so quickly.

Other points to talk about:

Baby gym or walker- I found a walker to be more useful. My baby didn't like the gym at all but loved the walker. I got one of eBay which had music. Would thoroughly recommend




Feel free to add any products. This is personal opinions






No comments:

Post a Comment