About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Greetings, Thank you for stopping by my little space on the World Wide Web. My blog is intended to be a friendly, informative space where you can pick up tips and tricks. I am Dani and 25 years old. Just like most other twenty somethings I thought I had a life plan after university and planned to take my Broadcast Journalism degree to the city. However, things do not happen like that as in my final year I learned I was pregnant and would be facing it alone. My blog covers the ups and downs without sugar coating (although i do love sugar). Finishing a degree and starting a master with a two month old baby was hard and I intend to cover all aspects of the unexpectedness and unconventional start of my family. I am in a place where I could not be happier with my family; Jack, Alexander and baby bear in my tummy. I will concentrate on my pregnancy, getting back in shape, diet and exercise and pulling it all together with no sleep. Alongside, I also plan to share my personal wedding planning journey. . Having worked as an Event manager I am thrilled to be organising my own wedding. I plan to do most of it myself and will talk you through DIY tips and tricks.

Monday 4 July 2016

Last Minute Greek Getaway To The Sani Resort

Recently Jack, Alexander, Myself and Bump went on a week holiday to Greece. We had a super early flight 5.45am (which we nearly missed due to leaving booking reference in the hotel). Flights this early are chaos - another person on our flight managed to leave their passport at security and had to run back also only just making the flight. Alexander was a star though - the night before i gave him dinner and a bath at home so he fell asleep in the car and managed to get him in the hotel room still asleep. Operation success!!

We stayed at the Sani Club in Halkidiki, Greece which is a five star resort overlooking the Aegean ocean. The resort has three areas; the hotel, Sani club and the marina each offering different accommodation.

We loved our stay here. If you have children this is a must go as nearly all guests have children and the resort couldn't be more accommodating. The staff always go beyond expectations and the resort is completely set up for children. Some of the key features are gold buggies transport, many pools including a kind shallow pool, shallow calm seas, variety of foods and restaurants, a creche and kids club you can take your kids too and evening kids discos. Its great that everyone is in the same boat so no one minds or gives you death stares if you are sitting near them at restaurants.

The resort has three buffets which operate on a full board basis with a huge variety of foods. On top of this the resort has a 'dine around' scheme where you can book the fine cuisine restaurants many of which hold michelin stars. You get a 20euro allowance towards these and we often went for dinners. Some of the best were Dunes and Tomata. One of the best parts about this resort is you do not have to compromise on luxury just because you have kids. There are spas, daily activities and sports classes gyms and evening entertainment such as sunset cruises, live piano and of course the infamous white party which is just stunning!.

Here are some pictures below;

I was 16 weeks pregnant at the time.










No comments:

Post a Comment